Tuesday, September 27, 2016

The best concert i have ever seen!




Wow, what a question! The best concert I`ve ever seen was a Rush`s concert in December 2010. It was here in Santiago, Chile, at the national stadium, but I can say that it was simply out of this world!!! Rush is a Canadian progressive rock band, that has a forty-year long career, and over twenty albums released since the mid 70`s. To me, the quality of their live playing is outstanding, they play very complex compositions, with a "virtuosismo" that is over the average for a rock musician. They also have very interesting and deep lyrics, that are poems themselves. I wanted to see a Rush concert since I have memory, but they have never come to Chile before, so that was the first and last opportunity I had, and I almost missed it! I didn`t have a ticket for the show, but a friend of mine could not go, and he offered to sell me his ticket for a very low price!!! Well, Rush is an awesome band, I `d like to share one of my favourite songs here: The trees!!!


8 comments: